Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

FIsh Sandwich

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Okay so I have been working the Fish Quest line and reached the Fish Sandwich on Cyclops Lane. I know from reading older forum threads in this board that while it is a myth fish, it is more likely to be caught with either a balance or death lure. Now having stated that I also understand to use the locate fish school spell as well to get a better idea and aim.

But I am wondering any advice where to fish specifically?

Thanks,

Andhanni

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
So I got luck tonight near the waterfall area with the death lure and got a Fish Sandwich

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
If you need to catch it with any other wizards, your best bet is still to stick with a Myth lure even if you happened to luck out and catch one with some other school's lure. When you cast a Reveal Fish School spell, look for the faster swimming Myth fish. The slow ones are Mythacudas. If you don't see a fast one, scare away all the fish and come back later once those streams are replenished (as you probably know by now, they're not in the lake).

I really don't know if it's coincidence or actual mechanics of fishing, but for whatever reason I find I almost always lose fish if the lure landed really close to the shore. I try to cast my lures as far from the shore as possible. In those Cyclops Lane streams where the Fish Sandwiches are, that's not always a whole lot of room.