Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nerf Sanctuary

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
The pvp arena is a total LUCK FEST. There is absolutely about any skill remaining in PVP. And im here to talk about a serious issue. Sanctuary. Let me explain my story

I was pvping today with a lvl 50 life warlord ( of course ). He blocked my crits ( lucky as heck ), and he went first. Already lucky enough? He spammed sanctuary to heal himself and when I was about to finish him off, I fizzled. 4% chance that would've happened. Total LUCK FEST. He didn't fizzle once when I was already unlucky enough? Don't judge me for complaining too much you never experienced this I bet. And I casted black mantles on him. He then healed back to full health and that really got me angry. Sanctuary needs to be nerfed to 5 pips if you go first espically against a life wizard. I am lvl 79 now trying to get better matches and fair matches against Warlords when my lvl 75 level experience failed. Please nerf sanctuary, its making pvp even more broken and its just really annoying when your about to finish someone off.

noob: you just want your own things never caring about yourself

seriously? I post my forum and a story. You can mind your own business, this has happened to me literally 3 times and I will let you say that if you have had that experience before. Don't say you just want your own things sanctuary needs to be nerfed to 5 or 4 pips to the minimum. If anyone has had my experiences, im with you and do not give up im rooting for all of you guys :)