Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next-Pet-Update

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Good Morning everyone, hope everyone is doing well amidst the pandemic and staying safe!
So, today I'd like to bring back a topic, that I can't stress enough why its super important to have a pet talent reroll system. I understand the devs are currently busy with the hype around the new world and am excited myself for test realm.

With that being said I feel on the next pet update this should become a thing, and I will lay down a few reasons why.
The first reason is, having to bypass the rng system that randomly selects 5 talents at birth, already makes it difficult for players to essentially predict outcomes of fail talents. Secondly, while gold is essentially free to farm it also takes time, and players like me who invest a lot of time in pets knows the out comes of spending crowns on purreaus, hatch, and energy elixirs. So in theory pet hatching becomes an expensive experience that settle upon the rng system in hopes of which said pets brings more stress than reward to the table.

Everyone who seeks the best should work for it no doubt I agree, but when RNG is placed as a barrier between success and failure per say, betting on the outcome of chances can lead to an uncontrollable urge to gamble ones time away training pets. Pets should not feel unwanted! I have over 30+ pets of the same kind with many matching pools that ends up failing at epic or mega(mostly) despite having many back ups to overrule the concept of chance.

So all in all there needs to be a system that highlights the 5 talent that manifest it self at birth which would allow us to control our investment tempo on these pets and helps us avoid failed pets. If thats not the case then we are definitely going to need a talent reroll system sometime in the future. Again pets that we work so hard on should not feel on wanted and stored in our homes left to rot. Mr Spark if you can please see this through to the developers while they have time. Kindly and thank you, appreciate what you folks have done so far in terms of content updates, and looking forward to many wonderful experiences to come.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2016
Spend one hour in the hatchery and count how many potion you see used.
Then do the same thing outside with the pet games.
KI will never give up that income.

Victoria