Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lets talk Spellements.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
While I agree that spell upgrade is an interesting mechanic that reward players who grind for spellements a chance to upgrade the spells, the limitation of denying them pre-enchanted non tradeable tc as a key factor brings a slight pause.

First thing first these newer spells are already being introduced as spellemental spells without any chance of getting the actual form of the spell. Most original spells can be pre-enchanted altho i just found out that all level 2 original learnt spell cannot be pre- enchanted. So my main question is why the move from pre-enchants on trained spells that comes via pack or learnt that disregards the premises of pvp in general.

Are we moving away from pre-enchanted tc spells all together? becuz if so how will this affect the already imbalance state of pvp or pve if lets say a player chooses to stack side hits? would this mean that main deck would be stored with hits instead and side for utility? this already makes deck a bit chunky per say in favor of rng which is what we need less within an already mass infected rng game.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I'm pretty they are looking at ways to get rid of pre-enchanted TCs for 5th Age PvP simply by the way the developers have talked about the subject. They never said explicitly they would remove them, but if were to bet........