Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Broken Beastmoon Queue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2012
Is anyone else having issues queuing up in the Beastmoon events?

Everytime a new Beastmoon event starts, I try to play because I am trying to craft the beastmoon robes; plus I really enjoy playing the event, but I can only play 1 or 2 games before it stops letting me in. It will let me in the queue but only show 1 or 2 people waiting for hours on end, and I know the lobby is not empty because my friends will get into games.

I have tried logging out and back in, restarting my computer, joining with a group, and trying different characters, but the problem persists. I even reached out to Kingsisle via email, but they basically told me "no, it works". I am not sure what to do at this point, and I would really like to participate in the game. I have been playing for over a decade and this is the first big technical problem I have encountered. If anyone could help me find a solution, it would be appreciated.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Beastmoon has been causing my game to crash every once in a while. It brings up a Bug Reporter and always with a 15-minute penalty. Recently, it's been giving warnings too. Good Luck and cya in the Hunt!