Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

October 2020 Newsletter - More Tasty Karamelle Treats!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
October's community newsletter has arrived!

Get a roundup of Karamelle treats over the past month, read the winning entries to the birthday blog contest, spook your fellow Wizards in this year's Halloween contest, and much more. Have a look! https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/newsletter/october2020

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Thanks for the code from Nana and for re-adding the KI Live code!

Administrator
stevp on Oct 10, 2020 wrote:
Thanks for the code from Nana and for re-adding the KI Live code!
You bet! Glad someone reads the newsletters ;).

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Survivor
Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone have any idea when Karamelle test realm is coming out? Im super excited and i've been doing some digging but can't seem to find anything referencing a date.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
BJNoel10 on Oct 15, 2020 wrote:
Does anyone have any idea when Karamelle test realm is coming out? Im super excited and i've been doing some digging but can't seem to find anything referencing a date.
Currently, there is no known date. However, most of their updates happen around October to early November so I'd expect Test Realm to probably happen in a week or two.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
BJNoel10 on Oct 15, 2020 wrote:
Since it didn't release this week, it is extremely likely that it will release next week Wednesday.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2019
hi i have 6 wizards the schools are i just wanted to know when the new world is supposed to be released