Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a few suggestions

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
some of these i have suggested before, others i havent.

1. could you please open up the gardening quest, take it out of the storyline, to get the plant all spell. more than half my wizards are well below avalon but are over level 15 in gardening. i have 4 accounts, with 7 wizards each and all them but one has a garden.

2. crafted spells. i realize that maybe you did this because of pvp, but that really doesnt even matter anymore with tc and loremaster. but pretty much all spells from the vendor in avalon are useless by the time you can craft them. except for deer night and one or two others. why keep the vendor hidden to those that are not able to get there, why keep crafting itself hidden behind a storyline quest in zafaria anymore?

3. more spells for castle magic please :)

4. more monstrology please, maybe a beast spell, insect spell, snake spell and more. i do not even know how to categorize most of the things in empyrea but i would like some of them.

5. maybe fix the housing tour. its too easy to "cheat" and too easy to sabotage someone. and please put a limit on what can be added to the tour according to the number of items in the house. at least 200 items or the max that the house has if its less than 200.

6. where are crown sales? you had what, 2 or 3 this past year? it used to be, membership sale, crown sale, membership, crown. now its membership, membership, membership. you should at least do a crown sale for each event or new pack release. for example, i want to buy things during this halloween event, but i am not going to without a crown sale. most of us are this way, a big reason why is the drop rate in packs are so bad. you could spend 60 dollars on crowns, on sale, and not get the mount and spell. even with the new 3 times easier, its hard to get it.

7. talking about packs. you want us to buy them but other than the mount and possible spell, there isnt anything in them worth trying to get. even wands have gotten bad compared to earlier packs.

8. crown gear in packs and bundles. what gives? it should at least be decent. it used to be not so bad. till you took resist out of hats and damage out of robes, so only shoes and wands were any good. now you have done it to shoes and lowered the damage from wands. its crown gear, it should be better than anything in the game except big boss drops or very hard to craft gear. please put damage AND resist back in all crown gear and bump up wand damage, maybe put some resist in that.

9. please get rid of temporary mounts in packs, my gosh those are so freakin annoying.

10. what happened to bobbleheads? i realize you have house guest now in packs, most i do not like and do not want. but i always wanted at least one of each bobblehead.

11. sensing a theme about packs? we have always complained about drop rates but you have taken out everything except mounts and spells that get us to buy packs. you want to make money... make us spend it.

12. why are you making storm weak and bumping up fire? i dont mind you bumping up fire, by why make storm weaker than fire. you could at least make then even. that has been the flavor years and years, why the change?

13. pets. this i have suggested before. why can we not spend a few crowns to remove a "fail" talent. make it so it wont come up again with training, but some other talent in the pool will. and if that is a fail, then be able to do it again. i have had thousands of failed pets over the many years i have played. it is so frustrating when a pet fails and it happens more than 99% of the time. this would be another avenue for revenue for you.

14. and how about spending a few crowns to get the pet you are trying to get out of a hatch. i have been trying to get a perfect carnation pixie and burning pixie for several years but i fail to get them back more than 75% of the time. add in failing when training... its very frustrating. i have hundreds of each of these pets and not one how i want it. the talents i want are in the pool but wont come up.

15. another one i have suggested before. make a new set of school houses. and you are so close to something else i have suggested with the new apartments. having a house on an actual street in the game. you go to say... firecat alley and walk up to a door, that isnt used in game and you have the option to buy that house. you could have a spiral door housing item we have to buy to put in the house too (wish i had that for the arcanum apartment)

i have more but i will stop here :p one thing i do want to say, castle magic is great but the best thing you have done is advance move, oh my gosh, thank you so much for that. if you want to see how much i love it, check out the death house on my death wizard, Rylee Darkpyre, on this account. for anyone else, check it out on the housing tour, its number one in seasonal and number 4 at the moment overall. its a haunted house with a maze. (i am also using parts of 2 other houses cause there just wasnt enough room in one house, haha)

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Some of this stuff has been mentioned already recently but these ideas definitely need to get talked about. I highly recommend separating these into different threads during Fall Test Realm.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
i didnt post them separately because i didnt want to flood the message board with posts.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
i guess i will post them separately (not all at once). i know most of the people i have talked to want most of these but no one is saying anything.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Caitlyn Darkshard on Oct 19, 2020 wrote:
i guess i will post them separately (not all at once). i know most of the people i have talked to want most of these but no one is saying anything.
I agree with that. The problem is that this post has a lot of ideas in it. Some people might not be answering because there's just so much to answer that it make take them 15-30 minutes to type out a response to each idea. You should definitely make a post for each. Hopefully, you'll get more answers then.