Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New 4 Pip Multi Hit Death Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
We need a new Death Spell that is 4 pips and hits all, please make this happen.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Personally, I'd rather see a slight buff to Deer Knight. Ever since the buff to Scarecrow, there is almost no point to use Deer Knight since with Epic enhancements, Scarecrow deals almost double the damage Deer Knight does and it steals hp. For my set up, I keep 1 Deer Knight just in case I need to deal a little damage or get a DoT on the enemy. Otherwise, I just use Lulu or Scarecrow.

There actually is a 4 pip multi hit Death spell called Ship of Fools: www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ship_of_Fools#axzz6ZltMBH73. However, it's in the Celestial Spellemental Pack and it requires Spellements. I gave up on trying to get it after awhile since there are 3 other spellements you can get in the pack. Hopefully, they have an update making certain spellements easier to get but for now, I'd just focus on using Scarecrow past level 48 till 130.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2020
well there's the new celestial pack that has ship of fools which is probably what you're looking for
probably not the answer you seek since it entails opening a pack for spellements, but it's either that or deer knight.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Kirin Mounts on Oct 2, 2020 wrote:
We need a new Death Spell that is 4 pips and hits all, please make this happen.
We got one "Ship of Fools"

Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
Ship of Fools exists, Colossafrog exists as well on the Gloomy Eye.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Well there is the new spell called Ship of Fools, It's Death worth 4 pips. You can only get the spell through Spellements from the Celestian Spellement pack. It's a decent spell it's an aoe and a health absorb too.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
There's also Kettleblack but I think that's only a tc.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2010
LetsDime on Oct 3, 2020 wrote:
Ship of Fools exists, Colossafrog exists as well on the Gloomy Eye.
Colossafrog also exists as a treasure card. I think we are fine with Deer Knight, Scarecrow and Ship of Fools.
At max, you start with 5 allowing that first round Deer. Death also has an easier time of getting through the game than the other schools in my opinion. So keeping things the way they are is just fine.

Defender
Jul 21, 2017
Ship of Fools is definitely it, but it needs to be craftable.

Can I pick and choose which spellements I use?

I hate opening card packs only to get a spell I didn't want cluttering up my spell list. I hate running Loremaster for the same reason.

Only death spells, pretty please.

Defender
Jul 21, 2017
Necromancer Chris on Oct 13, 2020 wrote:
Ship of Fools is definitely it, but it needs to be craftable.

Can I pick and choose which spellements I use?

I hate opening card packs only to get a spell I didn't want cluttering up my spell list. I hate running Loremaster for the same reason.

Only death spells, pretty please.
No seriously, how do they work? Are they like items? I've heard they are reagents.

When you get your first spellement, do you automatically get the corresponding spell, or do you have to go into a menu and claim it?

Can you put spellements in your shared bank so your alternate Wizards can have them instead?