Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Family linked accounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2016
Hello I was just wondering, I saw it said no account sharing but I have a 5 family linked accounts with my older and younger sister. If they have the master password or know the passwords to my accounts is that a bannable offense too? If so is there any way to unlink our accounts so we dont get banned by knowing the password to the master password. I know it is unfair for one of us to have the password when the other 2 have accounts on the family linked account and they want to puchase an item. We live together but I heard you get banned from account and password sharing. Is the master password have the same rules ? Also are they allowed on my accounts when I have my password the same as the master password? Not saying that I am sharing just a question in case before we break the rules

Administrator
Mittens3454 on Sep 29, 2020 wrote:
Hello I was just wondering, I saw it said no account sharing but I have a 5 family linked accounts with my older and younger sister. If they have the master password or know the passwords to my accounts is that a bannable offense too? If so is there any way to unlink our accounts so we dont get banned by knowing the password to the master password. I know it is unfair for one of us to have the password when the other 2 have accounts on the family linked account and they want to puchase an item. We live together but I heard you get banned from account and password sharing. Is the master password have the same rules ? Also are they allowed on my accounts when I have my password the same as the master password? Not saying that I am sharing just a question in case before we break the rules
Hi Mittens3454! We sternly frown upon account sharing and do not support it. Any issues, including potentially bannable offenses, that come up due to someone else using someone else's account will still take effect regardless of the actual account owner.