Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diamonds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2018
How do i get diamonds
People keep telling me to ore transmute it but that takes a really long time
is there a mob i cna farm for diamonds.

101 Valkoor NightTheif
49 Noah Night theif

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Diamonds can be found rarely with Ore in certain areas and they do drop from certain mobs, Here is a link to a wiki page with locations and the names of the bosses/mobs that drop them!

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Diamond

Good luck farming and finding them!

Survivor
May 13, 2020
I know it may take awhile to start up some gardens, but that is the best way to keep a consistant flow of diamonds coming in.

You have some lower level wizards and they will need them if they are doing the crafting quests. Personally I like King Parsley. It drops aether, sunstone, black pearl, aquamarine, springs, diamonds, and amber. If you craft any of the loremaster spells that supply of amber helps.

Dragonspyre has several foes that drop them and you could probably do the battles/farming fast with your higher level wizards.

Survivor
May 07, 2020
Ah so i know a simple solution on of the early areas of grizzleheim the second area i think its called mirkholm keep but on the left side there is like a grass route to the outside of the wolf camp if you walk around the edges there and do the switch realm tactic you can harvest about 70 ore half hour time this helped me with my dragonspyre crafting quests.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
It does take some time, but transmutes are the guaranteed way of getting diamonds.