Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Elf and Primeval Pack known issues

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizards, in addition to other reported items, we are also aware of the following issues:
  • Upgraded Fire Elf cannot target enemies
  • Primeval pack set bonuses are not being applied in combat

We hope to have a fix in place soon and will update you here when that occurs.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2018
Will players be receiving any compensation for the lost time on our mounts? I started the timer on my primeval 7-day mounts & have been unable to use the stat bonus for my characters for 5/7 of those days so far. I understand that the glitch was unintended, but it's also unfair that I've wasted my timed mounts because of a glitch out of my control and was not disclosed to me at the time of purchase. Please make things right when you guys can finally fix the mounts

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I had just recently upgraded my fire elf to the 1st upgraded tier on my fire wizard. I just used one in combat today against Viggor Drake. I was able to target him, and the fire elf attacked him and my whole team. It also seemed to do way more damage than it should have done. Are there any other bugs going on with upgraded fire elf currently?

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
LOL I was doing Loremaster for fun and I used fire elf only for it to backfire. It smacked two low level players with a whopping 1402 to their face and they both died. I felt bad but it was kind of funny too!