Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your Questions and Tips for September 2020 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizards! We have another special KI Live! We'll be talking more about the upcoming new world of Karamelle and the current teasers that Nana has revealed.

Post your KI Live questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on the show. ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER please.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

KI Live is set for September 24 at 4pm CT at: www.twitch.tv/kingsisleentertainment!

Survivor
Apr 22, 2016
[Question] Will we get new candy/sweets inspired mounts to go with Karamelle’s theme?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
*Question;

With the looming update of Karamelle and the increased level cap to 140, I suspect we will be learning level 138 spells. But, what about Astral and Shadow Spells, will there be any new spells worth exploring with this new update?

*Tip;

Double Pet XP is coming up. Prepare for this by farming for gold and/or mega snacks, gardening (couch potatoes, evil magma peas, sword ferns, deadly helephant ears etc. for example) and making base pets from now. This will enable you to place most of your time on just raising pets.

Also, remember to switch in your energy gear (if you have) before logging out.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
[Question]

Do you have a favorite candy/snack/junk food/desert, and what is it?

[Tip]

Nana says: Go brush your teeth after eating all that candy young Wizard.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2015
[Question]

Will the monsters/mobs in the beastmoon mayhem appear in a future world? They are pretty cool new creatures.

[Tip]

When you quest, you should have at least 1 hitter; most likely a storm or fire. You should also have one tank/support. This way they can buff up your hitter and take damage so the hitter doesn't die. You will quest a lot faster like this. A healer is also helpful.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Question: It is by now a well-known fact that the plot of of Karamelle (And Arc 4 as a whole) Is going to be vastly different than previous worlds. Is it possible for us to get a hint as to what to expect when we step into a world with a sweet tooth?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
everyone wants to know. regular sharpen and item sharpen are same color. for years we have asked for KI to change color of item sharpen blade and learned sharpen blade. yes you can hover over and see that blade was played, but, for stacking you need to know exactly what they played. seems an easy fix. maybe checkered board look. i have been playing since 2012 and for as long as sharpen was brought to the game, people have asked about this and i have never seen or heard an answer. i told everyone i know that i would ask and they all are wanting to know themselves. thank you for all you do.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Q: Could you provide any clues on where one might find tokens such as 'frostbite' tokens and 'seed farmer' tokens, I have managed to procure a couple but have no idea where I got them, would like to find some more!

T: The new world is coming! With so much to do these days don't forget to get in any last minute questing to make sure you're ready! Need help with the end of world bosses, reach out! So many in the community willing to lend a hand. :)

Explorer
May 06, 2013
My Question: Other than candy, what terrains and climates does KI have in mind for Karamelle?

Survivor
Apr 22, 2016
Emma Emerald on Sep 17, 2020 wrote:
[Question] Will we get new candy/sweets inspired mounts to go with Karamelle’s theme?
Quoting myself on this the question is “Will we get new candy/sweets inspired mounts or houses to go with Karamelle’s theme?” Sorry I missed that part