Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New House /Castle request

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I love the essential layout of the Desert Villa (sold in Krok's housing shop)
But it's covered in sand
Has a gigantic sphinx

and tattered curtains over the windows.

I wish there was a version with it's "floor plan" (including yard/islands) but with these changes:
  • much larger yard/island areas for landscaping, pets and gardens - especially in the back of the surface house so the gardens can hide back there
  • keeping the pools, streams and waterfalls - but adding unique fish
  • soft Avalon like grass
  • natural looking plant life like Grizzelheim
  • **keeps the swiftly blowing summer sky of Krokotopia
  • instead of the sand colored stone the buildings are made of it could be deep pretty brown wood, or colorful stucco or boards like in Empyrea.
  • round or steep roof
  • universal accents
  • no school or world specific markings (like the giant krok or the Ice House's dead gobbler)
  • no bugs

The layout of this Krok house is so unique and has so much potential if it was modular and we could remove elements we dont like (sphynx or bugs) and we could add new skins for the appearnace of the structures and grasses over the sand - then we could landscape as normal - though again I'd like the island yard to be bigger so I could garden in back.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Sounds nice BUT KI is going by the Egyptian look. There is no grass in Egypt. All sand. No wood for buildings. Lots of stone and bricks made from clay/dirt and baked in the hot sun. Lots and lots of bugs there especially flies. I don't like bugs either and not looking forward to Krysalis. Each world in the spiral is from a different culture. You could do different wallpaper and flooring inside. Good luck.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
D: OMG how'd this get through? I meant this for the Dorms board. So sorry.