Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Use existing in-game mechanics to Improve Teleporters.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I find teleporters to be very handy. I often place them close to where I spawn when I port to my house. But I sometimes have trouble remembering if "this" teleporter takes me to the inside of my Red Barn Farm, to the couch potato patch on the other side of my Battlemage Keep, or to my Jewel Vault in my Arcanum Apartment.

I could craft a sign for each teleporter, but then I have to craft each one, the information I can type on the sign is very limited, and the signs are, let's face it, ugly.

In-game mechanics already provide solutions to this problem.

For example, in Khrysalis' Silent Market there are teleporters to The Hive and Sardonyx, etc. When you walk up to the teleporters a message pops up that says "Teleport to Sardonyx. Press 'x' to teleport."

Even better, each teleporter has a PICTURE of the teleporter's destination!

I think it would be great if, when I set a teleporter's destination, I had the option of using something like Photomancy to have a picture of my destination be framed by the teleporter and there was a message that said, for example, "Teleport to inside your Red Barn Farm."