Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Collector

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
Hi! i’m a pet collector who’s trying to complete their pet tomb but are struggling with crowns only pets. I was wondering if anybody out there with crowns only pets would be willing to hatch with me? and for any fellow pet collectors i also have some crowns only pets I can hatch with you so it’s equally beneficial If i have one you need as well

The crowns only pets I still need are:
Alien Piggle
Kit 10
Any of the 3 Lumi’s in the crown shop
Beastling
Little Ratatoskr
Ravenwood Piggle
Mechanical Owl
Decade Firecat
Decade Gargoyle
Paleo Piggle
Night Hawk
Vampire
Jack O Lantern
Deer knight
Bunny Mallow
Plucky Clover
Decennial Dragon
Drama Llama
Assailing Dragon
Spirit of the forest
Any of the unicorn plushies
Any of the macawbre pets
The merryonette/scaryonette
Scare Bear
Penumbra Drake
Either of the worm larva
Any of the shenlong dragons except
Any of the gryphons
Any of the lion cubs
and the crown pets that i do own and can hatch with you in return are:
giraffe
snow hoppers
precious panda cubs
pegasus pony
obsidian mimic
first mate otter
booloon
dapper corgi
litter critter
red hot sun
golden sun
amber shenlong dragon
ravenous zorphie
pesky beetle
feisty gingerbread man
trojan horse
harmonious sprite
pink cactus hopper
fenric
hunters hound
fun guy
shellnobi warrior
bumble bee
greenman sapling
bronze golem
barkerville hound
skink
peppy porpoise
battle cherub
noble toad
therizinosaurus
patriot leprechaun
gargoyle
crabling
starfish
sea lion
beta fish
frosty fish
spiny fish
smith
burning pixie
lil siren
ghost dragon
sea dragon
spirit of nature
mythic beast
yuletide spirit
spark beast
gamer piggle
samoorai
chameleon
brave hound
leopard

Survivor
Apr 22, 2016
Hello! I have the Spirited lion cubs and Kit 10 if you would like to hatch with me, but one thing I’ve never hatched a pet before so... yeah

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
Would you mind hatching the Kit 10 with me? we can establish a time and realm to hatch!

Survivor
Aug 05, 2013
Made an account just for this i have like 20 of those pets you posted ,that you're looking for, you have 6 im looking for lol. Maybe we can set something up.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2016
Of course you can hatch with my Kit 10! I will need a day or two to get some gold though then we can set a time and realm!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
SarahEarthStone on Sep 17, 2020 wrote:
Made an account just for this i have like 20 of those pets you posted ,that you're looking for, you have 6 im looking for lol. Maybe we can set something up.
yes i’m super down to set something up! is there a day, time and realm you wanna meet up in game?

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
Emma Emerald on Sep 18, 2020 wrote:
Of course you can hatch with my Kit 10! I will need a day or two to get some gold though then we can set a time and realm!
Yay! just give me a day, time and realm and i’ll meet you whenever you have enough gold, thank you!!

Defender
May 31, 2009
SarahEarthStone on Sep 17, 2020 wrote:
@Courtneyghosttail,

Pick any 5 of your missing pets - except the Paleo Piggle and the Decennial Dragon - and we can set something up.

@SarahHearthStone,

Which 6? If you have either of the pets I listed above then let's meet up.

Casp

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
Caspeen on Sep 19, 2020 wrote:
@Courtneyghosttail,

Pick any 5 of your missing pets - except the Paleo Piggle and the Decennial Dragon - and we can set something up.

@SarahHearthStone,

Casp
How about the scare bear pet?

Survivor
Aug 05, 2013
courtneyghosttail on Sep 19, 2020 wrote:
yes i’m super down to set something up! is there a day, time and realm you wanna meet up in game?
Doesnt matter i'm on quite frequently . I usually wake up in the noon sometime so anytime after that LOL.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
Caspeen on Sep 19, 2020 wrote:
@Courtneyghosttail,

@SarahHearthStone,

Casp
Oops i’m sorry i misread your post the first time I read it! if i had to pick 5 it would be scare bear, alien piggle, little ratatoskr, vampire and assailing dragon

Defender
May 31, 2009
courtneyghosttail on Sep 22, 2020 wrote:
Oops i’m sorry i misread your post the first time I read it! if i had to pick 5 it would be scare bear, alien piggle, little ratatoskr, vampire and assailing dragon
I'll grab these guys and take advantage of double pet XP to make sure they are all trained to at least Adult.

I'm Pacific Time and can be available after 6pm - how about we shoot for 6:30pm, Falmea Realm hatchery? Look for Madison Lifebringer

Survivor
Aug 05, 2013
I will still meet with you

Not in your list but does anyone around also have Mama Cheesiwitz

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
SarahEarthStone on Sep 22, 2020 wrote:
Doesnt matter i'm on quite frequently . I usually wake up in the noon sometime so anytime after that LOL.
how about friday september 25th at like 7 pm eastern time at the hatchery in realm wraith? lol we have to be so specific on here because it takes some time for moderators to accept responses

Defender
May 31, 2009
ACK! Looks like my previous message wasn't approved in time. Hopefully we can shoot for the SAME time Wednesday, or if we miss that, Friday (cannot do Thursday)?

Casp

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
Caspeen on Sep 23, 2020 wrote:
ACK! Looks like my previous message wasn't approved in time. Hopefully we can shoot for the SAME time Wednesday, or if we miss that, Friday (cannot do Thursday)?

Casp
yes! i’ll meet you in hatchery today (wednesday) at the time you said

Survivor
Aug 05, 2013
how about friday september 25th at like 7 pm eastern time at the hatchery in realm wraith? lol we have to be so specific on here because it takes some time for moderators to accept responses
I can do that my hatch time is around 6-7 anyway lately.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2013
Also what time zone

Survivor
Aug 05, 2013
nvm now i see you said eastern time.. LOL i had to proof read a second time, see you at 7