Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An order to my quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm a 38 level Balance Wizard and I've just completed Marleybone (without Kensington Park) doing all quests (main and side) of the 3 first worlds. My problem is that I've left behind worlds like Grizzleheim and Wysteria that can be unlocked at level 20 and 25. Maybe now I'm a level too high for them but anyway I would like to try them.
What can you suggest me? Should I continue in MooShu or try these worlds?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I recommend beginning Grizzleheim. The experience here is lackluster, especially for your level, but this world has spells for you that your own school teacher will not teach you.

So begin it right away.

You can also do Wysteria if you want. The experience here is okay, not bad as Grizzleheim with quest giving as low as 20 xp, but if you are a completionist, you can finish that world as well before doing Mooshu.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Do all the side worlds because once you hit Wintertusk (off of Grizzleheim), the XP goes through the roof, AND the difficulty does too as this is the first world where Critical Hit and Block happens. Wintertusk also has good gear you can craft and use for MANY levels. Wysteria is a heavy talk/run world, but the quests are really easy. Grizzleheim you can do in spurts. Start off with whatever you can do no, and go as far as you can. Some places are level locked so you MAY not be able to get to all of the places yet.