Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Characters and quests for a musical world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2012
I remember a long time ago Selena Gomez was in this game. Well, I have a great idea related to music.
A musical update, dungeon, or maybe even a new world. I don't know about the world or dungeon, but I'd love to see more playable instrument housing items: especially a banjo or harmonica.
I'd also love to see new characters on famous music artists: of course for some of these you'd have to find someone who can do good impressions since some of these people have passed.
Here are many ideas of characters you could add in the update:
1: Elvis Presley. You'd need someone who can do a good Elvis voice, but if you find someone maybe you could make a unique undead character: I'd guess a soul or maybe a zombie: either way he'd be wearing a rhinestone suit? And maybe throw in a few of his lines, like "Are you lonesome tonight?" The quest could be obtained from Merle Ambrose, before Dragonspyre: Malistaire would play a role obviosuly.
2: Michael Jackson. you'd also need someone who can do a impression of him. Already know a great appearance: A rotting fodder in a red suit. I think that'd be THRILLING! After defeating Malistaire, Ambrose will have a second part to the quest from idea 1. It seems something is happening in Nightside(Or is it Nightshade?): Your character is greeted by two familiar spirits: Sylvia and Malistaire Drake: they explain that a undead concert is being held under Nightshade in ??? cave (example) and say that a powerful being has taken control of the undead attending said concert... "The meddling fool would have gotten Sylvia as well if I didn't step in."
3: I think this would suit Pirate101 better, but I don't know if Wizard101 membership gives access to the Pirate101 message boards, so I'll share it here for both games: The Irish Rovers. Maybe a side quest to find out what to do to the drunken sailor? The quest could be a dungeon similar to the Zafaria box from the quest event? A teleporter to somewhere in Skull Island: include Blind Mew and Captain Avery.
4: I don't know if you could include his songs due to the rating of the game, but I'll include what I think is the best idea... A famous rottweiler (or maybe a boxer or pit) from Marelybone named Snoop Dog. No ideas for his quest yet...
5: Not sure about his music because I personally don't listen to rap. But like idea 4, I'll include it. A ice collosus or any other icy creature, named Ice Cube. Maybe the quest could be where Merle Ambrose sends you to find the ice professor Lydia who wandered off to a concert, the concert is crashed, and you have to save he show!
6: Multiple characters in one idea: 4 insect characters in a group called The Beatles... Or should we rename them The Beetles? I think their quest should be related to the group in idea 10.
7: Another group of characters, Forgot how many are in the group, but maybe some iron golems or steam creatures in a group called Train. The dungeon could be started at a train station, on a round trip.
8: Not all good music comes from celebrities: There's a girl on Youtube who I think would be fit with a Grizzleheim theme. She's good at vocal, and her voice fills me with envy. Her videos are based around music another game, but I'm sure she could find something in Wizard101 to turn into a song. Her name is Malukah. Her quest could be to help her in a music contest dungeon.
9: I know a few of his songs that would be great if mounts came with radios: especially flying mounts. I'm gonna assume a treant would work for his character - Maybe make one Foot Loose from termites? Yep, if that didn't give it away, the character is Kenny Loggins. And the termites I mentioned could play a role in his quest: help Kenny create something to rid him of his termite problem.
10: Last but not least, some Bee characters in a group called The Beegees. And a quest where you have to help them get their stolen instruments back from some wasps?
That's it for now...

OwO - Feel free to share any ideas you have for characters and/or their quests. It can be a musical youtuber, a famous singer, or a group: as long as they do musical arts.