Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who was the very first person to beat Malistare

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2012
So This game has existed for 12 years and Malistare back when the game was in its early ages was the final boss of the game. Which makes me wonder who was the very first wizard to ever beat Malistare. I think the wizard might not play anymore since this game has been around for 12 years. If we can not find who the first wizard to beat him was can anyone find the earliest video of someone beating him.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Hi,
Actually no one answered so i will say thats me because when i arrived on the roost he were still alive

Kane GoldenFlame,a wizard

Defender
May 11, 2013
seth880z55 on Sep 9, 2020 wrote:
So This game has existed for 12 years and Malistare back when the game was in its early ages was the final boss of the game. Which makes me wonder who was the very first wizard to ever beat Malistare. I think the wizard might not play anymore since this game has been around for 12 years. If we can not find who the first wizard to beat him was can anyone find the earliest video of someone beating him.
Actually the back when the game first came out Jade Oni was the final boss. So that would be the question to ask if you are asking who was the first wizard to beat the final boss.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2017
A very good question to ask, but i am still curious about who could even beat the entire game and i dont mean just malistair battle.