Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Regular Beastmoon Hunt Event Issues That Really Needs To Be Fixed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
One major issue that should have been fixed by now is being able to come back into the Beastmoon game that you were in the middle of after the game crashes (it happens a quite a bit, vast majority of the time it's beyond my control, and it's beyond frustrating not being able to come back and help your team). Another issue that needs to be fixed is the pip wisps, if you try to run through them, they don't activate and that happens pretty regularly.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Is it ok to include Beastmoon Mayhem in this Topic? I was about to start my own Topic but both share the same issues.

First, the ghost pip this time was the speed boost pip. It went through a wall or barrier and did not allow me to take it at all.
Secondly, I am only posting here and not playing wiz right now because as I was going into Mayhem, down went wiz and up came Bug Reporter.
This means I got yet another 15 minute penalty (of no fault my own) and that team was down a player.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I posted yesterday to let the OP know they are not alone. 24 hours sure is a long time for moderation.

Well, I am posting again to let it be known it had just happened again. I just got Bug Reporter just as I am entering Beastmoon Mayhem and will be given a 15 minute penalty again, and with the team not knowing why 1 player is missing.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
And another 15 minute penalty for no reason just occurred.

I am waiting in the queue to go in the Beastmoon Mayhem, lo and behold, I have been removed from the match due to inactivity. What inactivity? It's a lie! I am waiting patiently and then this. 15-minute penalty. Thanks for not fixing anything KingsIsle. And yes, there are ghost pips in the form of speed wisps now.

And yesterday in a match, I opened 2 time clams that were right next to each other. Someone else said they had the same thing. But no one has seen this happen since. Was this something you went and fixed? Something that is sorely needed? It also seems to some that certain battles are seemingly harder now. Some of us tier 5 beasts are getting 1-hit defeated at times.

And where are our rewards for participating in this event? We hardly get any event points. And even winning the entire 3 waves nets us near nothing. Many get just one deckathalon rune. ONE RUNE! No Lunari for winning wave 3. So we post and tell you guys so many ways to fix and make the game a far better experience and do you care to fix it or pay attention to us? Support tells us to go post here on the site and we do and get no reply. Why do we even post here?

What most frustrates me is a few months back I got a reply for a completely different issue than this from a developer nonetheless and was real excited to see a change was gonna come. The developer asked me to confirm something was not working as he said it's intended to work. I confirmed, got no reply, and months later saw the issue still happening and the Topic closed. My 15 minutes are up now so you can thank that penalty for this post. I'm going back in for more Mayhem.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Thanks for posting your beastmoon issues. Hopefully, we finally get seen and they fix the issues we posted for both beastmoon events. It's ridiculous that these haven't been fixed yet, even though lots of people have talked about it.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Got another Bug Reporter. That's another 15 minute penalty, no fault of mine. Another team Missing a player at the start.

Swift wisps are sometimes ghost pips.

And I won Wave 3 and go nothing for it. No credit towards the badge, not even a Rune. Nada. Fix this please because people are going to not want to flee the Spiral fight if this is going to happen.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
Crashes are still happening in the Beastmoon Monster Mayhem event. The event crashes and we get a time penalty through no fault of our own.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
All 3 issues from my post from a month ago still exist.

-Ghost swift wisps.
-Crashing with penalties. (I even got the dreaded warning saying if I keep it up I won't be able to participate in future events)
-No credit given if not in Wave 3 Spiral fight victory.

Oh, and some fights were impossible, as if enemies got tougher to beat. They spam weaknesses, smokescreen, dots, and aoe's so much. And beast forms with 300hp hardly stood a chance at times.