Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Name changed!!??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2013
I resumed playing w101 about a month back after a few years and I noticed that my characters name was Brian ‘Angle’ Grove. I was pretty sure that it was ‘Angel‘ in the middle but I thought I could be mistaken since it had been so long. However since I started using the forums recently, I noticed that the default name it shows in the forums is Brian ‘Angel’ Grove. Now I’m confident that it had always been Brian ‘Angel’ Grove. Please change the name of the character to as it was before.

Administrator
brian angel grove on Sep 3, 2020 wrote:
I resumed playing w101 about a month back after a few years and I noticed that my characters name was Brian ‘Angle’ Grove. I was pretty sure that it was ‘Angel‘ in the middle but I thought I could be mistaken since it had been so long. However since I started using the forums recently, I noticed that the default name it shows in the forums is Brian ‘Angel’ Grove. Now I’m confident that it had always been Brian ‘Angel’ Grove. Please change the name of the character to as it was before.
Please contact support and we'll be happy to check:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game