Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Birthday code bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
Hello Wizard101 staff and happy birthday!
I redeemed the code 12TIMESTHEFUN
on my account it said that I will get the items in the list but when I logged in I got nothing :/
Can someone please help me?

Thank you,

Survivor
Feb 28, 2012
hii, can someone help me? i redeemed the 12th birthday gift but when i logged into the game i didn't receive it at all.

Administrator
Hello! Sorry to hear about the trouble redeeming the gifts.

When you enter the code and it says you received the gifts, please then go into the game and click on the left circle gift box like button. This will show you all the gifts we sent with that code (and anything else you may have previously received).

Let us know if you still have questions on finding them!

Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
Hey, im having the same issue, and no gift box appeared on the side of my screen as i redeemed the code. I was online as i redeemed it and got nothing

Survivor
Apr 25, 2020
Do I enter the code when I buy crowns? Because when I entered the code where it said to enter any coupon codes and it said invalid code.

Explorer
May 30, 2010
VelvetPaws on Sep 3, 2020 wrote:
Do I enter the code when I buy crowns? Because when I entered the code where it said to enter any coupon codes and it said invalid code.
No, VelvetPaws. Buying crowns and redeeming the code are two different things. When you log into Wizard101.com, you'll see that side scroll that has all the links (under where you enter your username and password). Go to the one that says to redeem a code and do the verification, then enter the code. You'll get the pop-up to activate. Do it, and you see a list of what you got, and a reminder to claim them in game.

Then when you get into the game, you'll need to check your little gift box for your items. If you have more than 10 pages worth already, you'll have to claim some other items before they'll so, but they are there. Claim, close your gift box, re-open, and claim some more. Eventually they'll show up.

Explorer
May 30, 2010
ParalysisSC on Sep 2, 2020 wrote:
Hello Wizard101 staff and happy birthday!
I redeemed the code 12TIMESTHEFUN
on my account it said that I will get the items in the list but when I logged in I got nothing :/
Can someone please help me?

Thank you,
Is your gift box full? You'll need to claim stuff out of it to free up space, but your items should still be in there. Once the box gets to 10 pages, it can't show you what else you still have to claim, so you'll need to claim some things, close your box completely, re-open it, and claim some more stuff. The newer stuff will show up in the latter pages, usually, so you may have to take a lot of stuff out before you get to your newer items.

Explorer
May 30, 2010
100rainbows on Sep 3, 2020 wrote:
Hey, im having the same issue, and no gift box appeared on the side of my screen as i redeemed the code. I was online as i redeemed it and got nothing
It should show up the next time you enter the game.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2020
Survivor
Apr 22, 2016
If you redeem it while your online it won’t show up, you just have to log out and log back on. After that it should be there.