Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Gold Idols for Beastmoon forms?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
I would love to be able to craft the gold idols...even if it takes 100 of the gardenable idols to do it. It seems like the gold idols are such a huge barrier to leveling up in the game. I looked through the Scroll of Fortune and you can get one gold idol there, maybe you get them as drops in the event? In any case, giving us another way to get them, and to pursue specific ones, would be a nice option.
Thank you!
Marcus

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
markopolo100 on Sep 1, 2020 wrote:
I would love to be able to craft the gold idols...even if it takes 100 of the gardenable idols to do it. It seems like the gold idols are such a huge barrier to leveling up in the game. I looked through the Scroll of Fortune and you can get one gold idol there, maybe you get them as drops in the event? In any case, giving us another way to get them, and to pursue specific ones, would be a nice option.
Thank you!
Marcus
I had the additional thought that this would provide more variety in the event as well, as different people would be pursuing/leveling up different forms. Since we all get the same gold idols from scroll of fortune or participating in the event, those will start to be the only ones people level up...if we can garden (and garden and garden) and then craft a gold idol for a form that we like but for which the gold idol hasn't been a reward from something, then we'll see a lot of different leveled up forms.

Just a thought.
Marcus

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
markopolo100 on Sep 1, 2020 wrote:
Thank you!
Marcus
You can craft gold idols. You use the crafting station that appears during Monster Mayhem.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Oran of Urz on Sep 4, 2020 wrote:
You can craft gold idols. You use the crafting station that appears during Monster Mayhem.
Thanks Oran... I have been searching partner sites and other places. I don't see that information anywhere else... Looking forward to the next Beastmoon Monster Mayhem. Do you know of a reference somewhere that I can use to see what the necessary reagents are for the gold idols? Wizard101Central, usually my go to, doesn't have any info on crafting them at all...

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
markopolo100 on Sep 5, 2020 wrote:
Thanks Oran... I have been searching partner sites and other places. I don't see that information anywhere else... Looking forward to the next Beastmoon Monster Mayhem. Do you know of a reference somewhere that I can use to see what the necessary reagents are for the gold idols? Wizard101Central, usually my go to, doesn't have any info on crafting them at all...
The only place where I saw all the gold idol recipes was in the test realm. Central doesn't put test realm data in the wiki. The latest (and very first) Monster Mayhem only had one gold idol available to craft, so it seems they will rotate the recipes among different Mayhems. I can't remember which gold idol it was....but that is the one that should be in data sets/websites. You might have to check the Central test realm forum section or Youtubers that covered the Monster Mayhem crafting on test realm to see all the gold idols/recipes.