Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scroll of fortune Summer vs Fall

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
So i notice that fire got away with having may cast incindiate krogger jewel for February and August but Dragon lance only comes out in June? On top of that instead of placing the dragon lance for those who missed out in June in the fall scroll of fortune we get balance blade? this is a bit unfair and am pretty sure am not the only one noticing this trend. Dragon lance blade jewel would be better of to compensate for those who can't afford to go to Kroger stores.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I did a side-by-side comparison of both Scrolls. The Fall Scroll surely has mistakes that the game developers need to address now while it's early to amend them.

Discrepancies on page 1:
120 pt reward - Summer Scroll had a 1-hr gold boost elixir. Fall Scroll has 30-min gold boost elixir.
210 pt reward - Summer gave 4 Doomsday Krok's Time Limes. Fall Scroll gives half of that! Why?
420 pt reward - July Fireworks (1100 crown item) vs 4 Bear Melee Dummies (Terror Hoard pack items, obtainable from fishing in Darkmoor Manor, and can be bought for gold at Bazaar). In fact, the Bazaar currently has 80, 60, 95, and 90 of each of these items in stock for 1,000 gold each.
735 pt reward - Summer gave a no-shatter jewel, Fall's jewel is NOT no-shatter. Why?

Discrepancies on page 2:
960 pt reward - Summer gave 30 spellements. Fall gives 3?

Comparisons on Page 3:
2205 pt reward - Summer gave Sinbad Marvelous Clay reagent. Fall gives a 90-day rental mount.
2400 pt reward - Summer gave additional castle elixir (love it). Fall Scroll gives Wizard's Watchtower house recipe. There are so many reasons why this is the worst reward. I researched this house and are we sure this house has a recipe? It is in the crown shop, for gold! 75,000 gold can buy this house and nowhere does it say it's a recipe. And as with the prior house recipes from all Scrolls before Summer, anyone who already owns the house cannot benefit from it here. We cannot own the house twice on the same wizard. Also, anyone who has max houses cannot even use this house unless they use an additional castle elixir. If you (KI) are going to insist on putting these house recipes as a Scroll reward then you must include the additional castle elixir along with it.

These above rewards makes me so mad that I am highly considering NOT to buy this Scroll. And believe me when I say I love these Scroll of Fortunes. I love them. But you (KI) need to listen. The Fall Scroll is not worth it's value. All the other Fall pt rewards are practically the same exact as Summer's. There have been no improvements, but 100% this Fall Scroll is giving LESS than Summer's. How disappointing.

I have mentioned 7 rewards that I would like a response from whoever thought those would be desirable items. Game makers, devs, whomever, I am asking you to look those pt rewards over and change them now as it is Day 1 of this Scroll. I know some of those have to be mistakes. Thank you and I hope you listen because if you make changes, more people will purchase it.

Survivor
May 11, 2011
I am not buying the scroll for the first time since its release. For the reasons you state and the fact that they have beastmoons and deckathons on high rotation and I cannot finish my scroll if they don't have the other events equally because I do not do beastmoons, and deckathon's I do some but not agressively. By the way I quit doing beastmoons because I was treated badly by other players so often it got really old.