Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Upgrade Form Event Points Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
The "Level Any Beast Form" has been bugged for quite some time now.

I get at most 30 points (3 levels) at the start of an event, when it should be all 50. In fact, I think it shows 5 of the +10 event points when I go to the upgrade station, but it only gives me 30.

I have:
level 3 elf (+2)
level 3 krok (+2)
level 2 wolf (+1)

which should give me 5 instead of 3. I think it's giving me 3 because I only have 3 forms leveled.

If this is intentional, it'd be nice to know.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
I have the same issue.
I noticed another bug on the event:
As a life fairy i send the vivacious charge that do 200 and double pip generation if an allie got a blade (thats not clear if that a blade on self or any allie) at this moment i got a +50 blade from storm wolf so i focus the enemie life fairy and deal 250 then she received the double pip instead of me.
I don't think thats suppose to happen like that and i don't tried yet on other beast form to see what happen.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Hi again
i noticed another bug for life fairy:
After upgrading her to lvl 4 i unlocked an afterlife spell that give double pip for all team.
First thats seems a strong spell so is that normal that cost only 1 pip
Second i put it on the storm rat that was fighting with me jusr after i died but the storm rat protected by the afterlife i stayed to wait our victory the other was lonely and hurt but thanks to first pick this turn he beat rat. no worry he'll be back next with double pip... and nope directly ported to the base the afterlife didn't triggered.

Thanks to correct that before next moon