Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

darkmoor issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2020
I have done both darkmoor way to many times and got nothing i have not gotten a single piece of gear its so frustrating my friends want to quest again but we are being held back cause malistaire refuses to drop gear for me
i even tried getting rattlebones exalted robes for my char 8 times no robes always a wand or boots what am i doing wrong how can i get my gear i need

Survivor
May 07, 2020
Honestly i feel you man the drop rates are too broken they need to up them after i have done darkmoor over fifty times and i havent gotten the robe.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2019
it took me exactly 30 runs to get the full gearset. i also had 11 incomplete runs due to leavers or other issues.

i also used the malistaire chest 6 times to get a second chance. you can do trivia to earn 100 crowns per day to afford one chest roll for 50 crowns. i highly recommend this because the runs take a long amount of time anyway so it gives you something to do during the battles while doubling your chances in a run.