Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre/malister & Memories

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2020
Okay, so I’m kinda new in writing here, but I just wanted to rant a little bit. I FINALLY BEAT MALISTER TODAY. By myself and it was a struggle, but I did it. It brings back memories too. I had my first wizard when I was 11-12 and I remember getting the pre-paid cards, for the monthly membership and a little pet. I did the survey to see what wizard I was and I got a fire wizard, so that’s what I chose. With that wizard I got to level 30 and I just remember the happiness in reaching that level and getting cooler spells and just getting closer to discovering new worlds and getting new quest. Eventually I ended up forgetting the username and password of that wizard, but what’s crazy though is that as I was cleaning stuff out, I found the first ever prepaid card that I bought when I was young. That card was from years ago like a long time. Then, I thought to myself maybe I should start playing, so I made a new account and started from the bottom as a fire wizard again. I noticed changes to the game once I started playing again. I was like “this is different”, “oh I haven’t seen this.” Through all that I still got that fun feeling I had playing the game. I still enjoyed the game as when I was a child. And I finally got to complete and beat the big bad guy MALISTER as a level 48 Fire wizard. I used to watch the wizard 101 commercials on tv and see those YouTube videos of other beating malister and I finally did it myself. For those of you who might see this, thank you for coming to my Ted Talk, peace out.