Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire the Undying Xibalba softlock

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2012
So a buddy and I were questing and we got to Xibalba version of Malistaire the Undying. Turns out if you have monstrology minions out, even if you kill the other enemies besides Malistaire the fight won't end, I'm guessing it's because technically they count as the same type of creature as his minions and it doesn't care if they're actually on his team. The minions i summoned were a Grim Calaca and Loremaster.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Mr WaterRider on Aug 21, 2020 wrote:
So a buddy and I were questing and we got to Xibalba version of Malistaire the Undying. Turns out if you have monstrology minions out, even if you kill the other enemies besides Malistaire the fight won't end, I'm guessing it's because technically they count as the same type of creature as his minions and it doesn't care if they're actually on his team. The minions i summoned were a Grim Calaca and Loremaster.
Here is a quick Work around, Bring Sacrifice Minion. also sorry you have to re do it or had to re do it.