Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Severe Battle Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
So, this has been going on for months for not only me, but other players -
Every time another battle ends/starts somewhere within the field nearby, a turn is completely skipped on the player's side. We do not get to choose our spells. This has caused a lot of problems (And player character deaths.) and I'd REALLY like to see it finally fixed.

Thank you for reading !

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
I was wondering how that glitch was caused. I've missed so many turns randomly. That definitely needs to be fixed.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Agreed.

This glitch has been on-going for YEARS, actually. It seems to happen when another battle comes to an end nearby. If we are in the card selection phase, the conclusion of that other battle will snap us out of the card-selection screen and force us to skip our turn. I've only observed it in street battles and never in a dungeon. It can happen anywhere, any world, irrespective of school, gear, pets, etc.

The only common factor is some other wizard nearby finishing their battle while I'm in the middle of selecting a card on mine.

Spark, hopefully your bug-squashing crew can take a look....?

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
I also want to know if anyone has actually been actively looking into this or if it's been put on the back burner for literal years in favor of other things, which is super unfortunate.