Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Critical Healing Pve

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2018
Critical Healing in pve has been changed. My pigsie went from doing upper 3.5k to myself to doing lower 3.2k. These are with the same stats. To my friend it did right under 3k, now it’s doing 2.6k. Is this intended?

Administrator
LPride419 on Aug 20, 2020 wrote:
Critical Healing in pve has been changed. My pigsie went from doing upper 3.5k to myself to doing lower 3.2k. These are with the same stats. To my friend it did right under 3k, now it’s doing 2.6k. Is this intended?
Hi!

If you can, please check the math on a crit and confirm that it checks it with critical healing being a +100% bonus.

We are continuing to examine critical and blocks and how they interact/function, so more changes may be coming.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Sparck on Aug 21, 2020 wrote:
Hi!

If you can, please check the math on a crit and confirm that it checks it with critical healing being a +100% bonus.

We are continuing to examine critical and blocks and how they interact/function, so more changes may be coming.
Critical Healing isn't working like it did. I used a Fairy last night that did crit but it only did about 500 heal. It should have been much more than that.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2019
Crit healing for Pve was nerfed from 2.3 to 2. Which pretty much gives life less viability since its only unique tool was the ability to crit heals. Please look into this.