Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Update suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
What always bugged me about Krokotopia is how disproportionate the three main zones appear on the outside in the Oasis. The pyramid is so small in the Oasis, but so big on the inside. It is immediately noticed upon entry in the altar of kings. On top of that, it includes 3 sub zones with long hallways. The same issue is seen with the krokosphinx and the tomb of storms. If there’s anything i’d like more than a graphical update in Krokotopia is to see the Oasis entirely reworked to have a bigger pyramid, bigger krokosphinx, and bigger entrance to the tomb of storms as well as the floating islands to be bigger (to make sense out of the long underground hallways). This would make the world feel more like an actual world. I would like to feel like I am actually in the pyramid when I walk up to its entrance. This kind of disproportionality is seen often throughout most of the worlds but it is by far the most extreme in krokotopia and disappointingly stands very out of place alongside other worlds in the first arc that are much more impressive and immersive in this regard.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2018
I agree it's weird seeing the pyramid expand like 20 times in size when we enter. I've always considered Krokotopia a stretch on the term "world," seeing as it's no bigger than a football field. I can imagine a grand and picturesque pyramid that would come from making it proportionate, yet I feel like if put into practice, it would be too big.

It certainly would be twice the size of the entire current map; so wide that we wouldn't know it was a pyramid until someone told us. It'd be really awkward seeing this tiny island hold up the biggest building anyone has ever seen, too. Even making it close to proportionate would have the same effect. Everything definitely needs to be bigger though. Maybe not tremendously bigger, but big enough to convince me that anyone considered this place habitable in the first place.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2010
There should be a better safe area on the sidewalks.