Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meleager quest?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
I don't understand what I have to do to complete Meleager's quest. I have been in games and even in spiral battles to defeat the boss, but I still haven't completed the quest, apparently. Does anyone know what the requirements are?
Thanks!
Marcus

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
How do we complete the quest given by Meleager in the arena? Beat three levels of beastmoon mayhem yesterday, the other players said we beat all the levels even though I thought there were four of them. Still shows that I have not completed his quest. Does anyone know exactly what we have to do? Does it still count if we are in the street fights and not fighting at the spiral, etc...? Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
I too am having the same issue-- maybe post this in Halston's Laboratory so they can see that this is a bug.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
I finally was able to turn in the Meleager quest... and the rewards were 10 gold and 10 xp...

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
I see this glitch exist since a long time.
A funny reward from the meleager quest if you beat the boss well you can get the quest to beat the boss again and again actually i have his quest 4 time in my quest log none completed but im sure i can fill more page with "defeat boss 1".
I want to report some missing icons replaced by a on green circle.
The natural attack from the uber bear show a cold breath on us after he disapeared but he dont appear on the battlefield.

Seems the minor glitch subject is no more accessible so to be short:
Low lvl wand have no correct icons on the decoration bar in house
Rat and ivan from polaris exist in the fight and outside the fight
A candle float over an ore spawn in the frigid maw