Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Karamelle Gardening Spells

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Can we get new gardening spells in the next world?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
And new plants, worthwhile plants too and an increased in the gardening level cap.

Basically a gardening update.

These "candy themed plants" can drop lore spell treasures!

Or maybe elixirs.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Star Gator on Aug 18, 2020 wrote:
Oh and new seeds, We could have GUMDROPS, then we could put the ginger bread pet beside them and HARVEST THEM :D "Not the gumdrop buttons"

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Star Gator on Aug 18, 2020 wrote:
I want new gardening spells, but I DO NOT want them character level, world, or quest locked. I'm tired of that. Let us just be able to get the spells. Gardening to level 20 was time consuming enough. It's bad enough that I'm 15th level gardener on my 7th wizard, in Dragonspyre, and can't get the plant all spells because I cant do the Avalon quest to open that up.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2013
It's been 3 worlds since our last ones, so i'd say there's a HUGE chance. I really hope so at least; after all with a candy-centered world, the quantity of new seeds has got to be pretty big. There are just so many that could be made, so I hope we get new Gardening spells to compliment that. (Of course this is assuming, but I'm really confident in this!)

Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
What kind of new gardening spells would you like to see added?

One of my thoughts is "Fertilizer," which speeds up plant growth 10-15%. Could either be an instant effect or an over the life of the plant effect (similar to "likes"), with perhaps a limit on how many times it could be used in the life of the plant.

Another thought is "Bountiful Harvest," which you would cast just before harvesting and would double the yield from harvesting.

Or how about "Magical Harvest," also cast just before harvesting, that would give a chance of a rare reagent or seed?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
In 3 levels; medium ring, large ring, everywhere:

Harvest & Replant all (as 1 spell)

Bees/Water/Music/Magic/Pests for all (that's trainable, not just TC)

That's 18 new spells they could do

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I like the idea of new plants and may I suggest a candy plant that is for pets only tha drops better than mega snacks like maybe Ultra or Epic snacks.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Kirin Mounts on Aug 24, 2020 wrote:
I like the idea of new plants and may I suggest a candy plant that is for pets only tha drops better than mega snacks like maybe Ultra or Epic snacks.
The Snacks we have are good enough at least IMO

~SapphireDragon

Please change my message board name >.<