Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yaxche Hairstyle Bug and Player Select Bug?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2019
Yaxche Stitched Hairstyles (Colored or Not) are bugged on the Player Select Screen as the Characters will ALWAYS appear to have "Lightened/Whitened Coloring" than Normal.
(This can Correct itself on the Player Select Screen by flipping back and forth between Player Select Sections if you have 7+ Characters)

I'm not sure if this Coloring Glitch is also affecting another set of issues on the Player Select Screen that's been happening to me a LOT.

Issues:
~Selected Player (Usually Last Played) when "First Logged In and Loaded Into Player Select" is always seen "Standing" on their Chair behind their Desk instead of being at the Middle where they're supposed to be.
(Clicked on Another Character seems to correct this issue as the Player will sit down at their Desk and your Newly Selected Character stands in the Middle)

~Flipping to Section 2 of your Player Select Screen will always cause your 7th Character to "Stand" on their Chair behind their Desk instead of being at the Middle where they're supposed to be.
(This seems to Correct itself by simply clicking back to your First Section of Characters and then reclicking back to your Second Section where they'll be in the Middle)

(This next issue happens to me SO infrequently that I can't determine exactly HOW this happens)
~On occasions, while on the Player Select Screen AFTER I have closed out of a Player that I was just playing on, One of my characters (Always seated on the Bottom Right Desk) will have an "extremely dark skin tone" as they wait to be Selected.

(Logging onto this "Character" will show that it never had it's Skin Tone changed and is just only on the Player Select Screen)
(NOTE: None of my characters have a "Dark Skin Tone", my Characters Skin Tones are ALL the same - (Above Dark Brown on Page 1 of the Magic Mirror)

(As I was typing out this Bug Report on the Forums, I LITERALLY logged onto my Account to check on my thoughts about how to rectify the Second Player Select Glitch when I noticed my Fire (Last Played) was standing on his Chair behind his Desk AND my Ice (BEHIND the Bottom Right Desk, so Middle Right Desk) had the Dark Skin Tone, so my assumption above on how it's JUST the Bottom Right Desk and has to do with Logging Out of a Character you're playing on and re-entering the Player Select Screen is wrong. This is now a bug that just HAPPENS for no reason and at such random times to ANY character.)

I'm not sure what's going on but there are so many Visual Errors.

Administrator
Thanks Yaxche! There have been recent character look changes and general UI adjustments, so it's possible some of these new functions need tweaking yet.