Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transmute Skeleton Key

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
So, as someone who's been trying to farm Stone Skeleton Key bosses, I'd like to propose the addition of a Transmute Skeleton Key recipe. If we could take our Gold Skeleton Keys and turn them into lesser keys, it would make life so much easier. As it is, you have to go out of your way to backtrack to various older bosses or dungeons just to try and get a key for one fight against a Skeleton Key boss. Meanwhile, I have all these Gold Skeleton Keys that I have almost no intention of ever using just for the impracticality of setting up a run for some of them(Namely, Aphrodite - who is sealed away in Graveyard instance for some reason. No, really, why can't Aphrodite just be a skeleton key outside in the garden of Darkmoor?).

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
I would love to see a transmute for wooden and stone skeleton keys as well. Maybe they could make each cost 1 Amber and a gold skeleton key. It's just so easy to get gold skeleton keys from Darkmoor but there's not many places to use them. No one runs Fellspawn or the bunny. The only one people run is Aphrodite.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This is an excellent suggestion.

Need more ways to obtain wooden and stone skeleton keys.