Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ratatoskr’s Spin crafting

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
The amount of iron needed to craft this spell is outrageous. The transmute iron takes 100.stone block to get one. At 499 per iron, 225 puts the spell out of reach of any sane wizard. Please provide more sources of iron because 22,500 stone block is insane. And that does not include the 150 agave nectar which is not easy to obtain either.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Couple things here,

You can use the Transmute Iron recipe available from the card recipe vendor in Northguard.

It only requires 10 Pyrite and 1 Opal.

The reagent is also available as drops from all jewel blossom plants and also ultra dandelions.

The 150 Agave Nectar is ridiculous, I can agree with that. I believe this should be replaced with 150 acorns (we never use that reagent and it's not common), or the 150 Agave Nectar be reduced to about 75 or so.

If you also have crowns, the reagent bundles in the crown shop does help.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Just farm the loremaster for it, the spell does drop.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
Getting 225 iron can be very hard to craft Ratatoskr's spin if I were you I would farm bazaar instead of transmitting iron, iron is pretty rare but it can be found in bazaar but it might cost you around 400k to get 225 iron, you can also farm The Great Clock Gauntlet, you can get like 4 or 5 per run.