Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Deckcathalon info needed please

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 11, 2013
Posting this now so there is plenty of time for answers and time to farm what I need.

if any would be so kind as to tell me

the best 3-4Pip Treasure cards for Death attacks( highest damage)

Names and Gardening source, or just names and I could look them up my self.

Many thanks in advance

side note for Sparck, Please change my name on the message boards to Sapphire Dragon, I never even made the one, I have and have no clue how I got it to begin with :)

To that note Many thanks in advance as well :D

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
For the Life Deckathalon, the "best" cards damage-wise are usually forsaken for Drains, so that you do not have to worry about starting fights with low health. Vampire can be obtained very easy for glaringly obvious reasons. If you don't care for drains, wait until Halloween and get Headless Horseman.

If you can't handle farming only during Halloween, there's O'Leary Charlatans, but they only drop from Santa Muerte and can be gardened by planting Melting Cheese Trees.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Torpzun26 on Aug 12, 2020 wrote:
For the Life Deckathalon, the "best" cards damage-wise are usually forsaken for Drains, so that you do not have to worry about starting fights with low health. Vampire can be obtained very easy for glaringly obvious reasons. If you don't care for drains, wait until Halloween and get Headless Horseman.

If you can't handle farming only during Halloween, there's O'Leary Charlatans, but they only drop from Santa Muerte and can be gardened by planting Melting Cheese Trees.
Thanks so much for the information :) also the location of the cards don't matter can pretty much quickly kill anything expect for Felspawn >.<