Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shared Bank possible glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I had an issue back on July 27th. I was cleaning out all my wizards backpacks to the shared bank and saw that I was able to drop the spellements in as well so I thought great clear all wizards out and I can craft as needed with whom ever needs it. On Aug 5th went to add more spellements to the shared bank and the page/link for spellements was no longer there. I lost all of my spellements.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2013
I was trying to trade treasure cards between my 2 accounts. Because I wasn't paying attention that one of my wizards had full cards, I got the message that one player was unable to complete the trade. I made room in the deck and tried again. But then I discovered that the cards I had tried to trade are now missing. They are not in either account's decks. I've never had cards go missing before because of a failed trade. I've contacted support about this but I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem lately??

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Yes I just recently tried to trade 6 Hammer of Thor between accounts, and a glitch happened in the trade and lost all TC's.
Needless to say I was not happy. I bought a lot of packs
to get those cards.

Here is what Customer Service wrote to me when I asked for replacements.

Hi there!

We are sorry for any undue frustration, unfortunately this isn't a request we can accommodate.
Regards,
KingsIsle Support

When I asked why, I was told they could not verify it and wanted to help me troubleshoot tenchinical issues I have.

I have no technical issues. It is there issue.

Seeing how this is happening to others, I think they need to look into this glitch.

So if you happen to loose something due to a glitch going on, Kiss them goodbye.
Another person on this forum reported having lost ambers out of his backpack as he was trying to put them in shared bank. It glitch as he was going it, and they just disappeared.

KI look into this! reimburse people loosing things important.

Scarlet ShadowStone (a very unhappy level 130 balance wizard)

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I think they go into your reagents.
Look there and you may find them
Good Luck,

Scarlet ShadowStone

Administrator
Blaze shadowcaster on Aug 11, 2020 wrote:
I had an issue back on July 27th. I was cleaning out all my wizards backpacks to the shared bank and saw that I was able to drop the spellements in as well so I thought great clear all wizards out and I can craft as needed with whom ever needs it. On Aug 5th went to add more spellements to the shared bank and the page/link for spellements was no longer there. I lost all of my spellements.
Hi Blaze! If you can't find them at all on any characters or access points, please contact support and we'll help track them down:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Aug 01, 2013
KileyRose171 on Aug 12, 2020 wrote:
I was trying to trade treasure cards between my 2 accounts. Because I wasn't paying attention that one of my wizards had full cards, I got the message that one player was unable to complete the trade. I made room in the deck and tried again. But then I discovered that the cards I had tried to trade are now missing. They are not in either account's decks. I've never had cards go missing before because of a failed trade. I've contacted support about this but I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem lately??
Update: I decided to log into my 2nd account to see if the cards came back. They are still not showing, but what I do see is the Treasure Card count is not accurate. The count says I should have 137 TCs. But the cards in the deck don't add up to 137. Apparently they are invisible?