Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deck Variants/Quest Canceling

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2020
So starting with the first topic, I'd like to see some way to have multiple variants of one deck that you can easily switch between. The only way ive found to do this so far is to buy copies of your deck and rename them. but for starting players, players with less gold to spend on decks, and players with decks that are rare finds in the Bazaar, and for players like myself that have a hundred different strategies for every boss type, arena, etc where im constantly switching between support mander decks and solo tank decks, it would be a godsend to be able to have all my different deck variants available immediately rather than having to scroll through menus and cancel/put in cards.

My next suggestion sort of stems from the fishing quests. The ability to cancel quests would also be greatly appreciated as a quality of life improvement. I have the fishing quest from Mooshu with only the Origami fish left, let me put it this way, Im almost 100% through Celestia. And its not from lack of trying. Im just having a really rough go of finding that fish. Whats also frustrating is that every source i come across tells me i can find it almost everywhere in Mooshu, compouded by the fact that i just dont have enough energy to spend on long fishing trips since i have a fairly large garden going. So at the very least it would be nice to have a way to hide quests if not completely remove them.