Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I just got out of a battle in CRAB ALLEY

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I tried to join a battle in progress, but he just finished as I got in (tempest)
I texted him thanks anyway as my battle started, and he tried to join mine.

But the battle circle sort of doubled and twisted so he was standing with my foes and I had a foe next to me.

And you could see the battle circle pattern thing we stand in and they were overlapped and opposed.

We could see all 4 of us (2 players one life monster and one fire monster)

He left before I could put a shield on him (trying to prove we were really in the same battle)

Location was the elbow near the place where Cromwell is being held captive? I've been sent for a key to the cell.

Administrator
Helenie Nightseer on Aug 8, 2020 wrote:
I tried to join a battle in progress, but he just finished as I got in (tempest)
I texted him thanks anyway as my battle started, and he tried to join mine.

But the battle circle sort of doubled and twisted so he was standing with my foes and I had a foe next to me.

And you could see the battle circle pattern thing we stand in and they were overlapped and opposed.

We could see all 4 of us (2 players one life monster and one fire monster)

He left before I could put a shield on him (trying to prove we were really in the same battle)

Location was the elbow near the place where Cromwell is being held captive? I've been sent for a key to the cell.
Hi Helenie! That's interesting. Were you able to complete the battle from there without trouble, or was there another layer of conflict?

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Sparck on Aug 10, 2020 wrote:
Hi Helenie! That's interesting. Were you able to complete the battle from there without trouble, or was there another layer of conflict?
Yep. I believe I collected and got credit. I didn't notice if there were drops. I don't know about the other player. Also, I fought that hour elsewhere in Crab Alley and all else seemed normal. I just wanted you to know in case such a wild visual was a sign of something bad for you guys.