Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Healing less?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2017
my friend and I have been questing and my rebirth has been healing for roughly 3K when I crit while we were in Krysalis yesterday. Now I'm not even getting 2K, we are now in Polaris if that effects anything? Nobody used any guiding light/samctuary or anything either, so i don't get what could have messed around with my numbers. My gear is the same as well so my incoming/outgoing isnt any different either

Survivor
Jun 01, 2019
It seems with today's update they silently nerfed critical heals to only have a 1.3x multiplier when before it was 2.2x. Hopefully they only meant to do it for PvP and didn't mean to apply it to PvE. This ruins my PvE healer build and makes it obsolete compared to a full outgoing build. Critical heals were the only thing life had over death in PvE.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2013
There actually could be a lot of things going on. As a life i know gear changer happen a bit here and there. When you change gear you may be losing some outgoing here and there. Same with your friend, but when he/she changes his gear he could be losing his incoming. The worlds do not change anything, maybe you forgot to enchant here and there.

Community Leader
I have seen others posting about it as well, it may either be a bug or balancing change. Though I haven't seen any official announcement on healing changes.

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!