Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing access temporarily suspended to resolve an issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
What is the bug plus can you add a bank in like the bazaar or something so we can get stuff we need out of it

Survivor
Apr 24, 2012
Will we get credit for plant harvesting in regards to the beastmoon event?

Survivor
Oct 26, 2011
Sparck on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:
UPDATE: You should now have access to your houses once again. Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve an issue.

-----------
Wizards,

We’ve discovered an infestation concern with houses that is going to require a game update.

In order to properly fumigate the bugs out of your houses though, we’ll need to temporarily close access to them. We will let you know as soon as access is restored once a game update can be released asap.

Plants will be fine during the time you are locked out of your house.

Please keep watch on this announcement for new information.
I really hope you guys fix the problem because I was in the middle of crafting Dragoon for my ice WITHOUT membership because im max of course.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
Survivor
Oct 26, 2011
is very sad because I will need to craft dragoon unless I get membership for the Arcanum

Survivor
May 28, 2009
does this explain why my house door has been knocking and making noise ominously?

Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
What about crafting? I have been grinding to get Legendary Artisan, I got to Grandmaster yesterday so do we need to wait till the bug is fixed? Or can you put like a temporary crafting area in the commons similar to ESO?

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Is there a central bank or a way to access our banks?

Survivor
Jun 14, 2019
At least let us access dorm rooms :(

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
RedDragon877 on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:
While you're at it add a BANK somewhere besides players houses to solve a lot of housing needs.
Or make it like Pirate101 so we can open our banks anywhere in our housing.

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Sparck,
you have to be more specific then that, by now a lot of us are adults that play.( I myself am over a half century old ). the explanation you gave was more for children then adults.
The fact that this inconvenience is drastically hampering our beastmoon progress which between every match a lot of us harvest another 100 coins to play at our fullest potential. This warrants a better explanation.

Please be more specific, and don't use words like bug infestation and fumigation.

Mark Dragonleaf L130

Survivor
Nov 29, 2017
Could you make it possible to get to our banks somehow? Know you will fix this as soon as possible but my backpack is full. Thank you.

Jeremy

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
whta about reward points for beastmoon

Survivor
Nov 19, 2013
yeah please please please add a bank to the commons or let us enter the dorms or something since we need our banks

Survivor
Dec 18, 2011
what bug with the houses i need to harvest

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
what bugs? my pets will need to be fed and watered, so if they die i'm suing (that's a joke plz don't come for me)

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
Can you put a chest in Ravenwood so I can put things in my bank?

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
so what does that mean in terms of collecting points for the special event, since our plants are off limits? I am 14 points away from my goal and I cannot do the beast moon raids, tried and never have any luck. and I agree, there needs to be some way we can access our banks.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Sparck on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:
UPDATE: You should now have access to your houses once again. Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve an issue.

-----------
Wizards,

We’ve discovered an infestation concern with houses that is going to require a game update.

In order to properly fumigate the bugs out of your houses though, we’ll need to temporarily close access to them. We will let you know as soon as access is restored once a game update can be released asap.

Plants will be fine during the time you are locked out of your house.

Please keep watch on this announcement for new information.
Any idea how long it will take to fix the infestation? I have stuff I what want out of me house!

Defender
May 27, 2013
Thanks for letting us know.
Hopefully the bugs haven't done too much damage.
Glad you caught them, before it got worse.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2020
For transparency sake, can you please tell us what this "bug" is?

Survivor
Jun 12, 2020
Well,could ya'll please water my plants while you're there.They need lots of care,and they don't do so well when they're neglected.Thanks.

Survivor
May 05, 2010
O.O is it related to the advanced movement?

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
I knew it! So this is why my furniture started glitching and sometimes even completely vanishing for two days, started happening about 5 nights ago. I knew it wasn't just me like I was told at the time. They told me to empty my cache, there were only 3 things in there, it made no sense. I knew it! haha

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
@Darling Amanda, my house had been having glitches since about 5 nights ago around 10 or 11 that night.
My furniture was glitching away & some of it even vanishing for hours or days. I haven't been able to do anything at my house all week barely. I was told at the time, there was another cause, but I wondered, so this is what it turned out to be. I'm just glad it wasn't my laptop, lol. My cache was too empty to be the cause. One of my friends I know irl who lives in another state (so not same wifi/laptop) said then too, that she was seeing what I was seeing from her screen. My plants and some furniture bases, would turn red. Other times animated furniture like my fire braziers would never load, at the longest point, for two days and everything was constantly glitching away & back inconsistently (& I don't mean the appearing as loading boxes. I mean invisible/evaporated into thin air & I could walk in its place). It was starting to continuously load everything yesterday night and today for the first time, just still a bit slow. Right now my biggest prob is all of my hatching pets are trapped in my house lol. Please get it up and running soon & Good luck Kingsisle! Thank you!