Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing access temporarily suspended to resolve an issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
hard to get battle coins and regents to upgrade beastmoon

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
If it's only a day or two (+ you know, it's just a game - I get it) but if it's just a day or so it wouldn't be too bad -- if it's more, is it possible to turn on that glitch that sometimes happens where we can get our own bank via Housing Tour in the Crown Shop?

Thanks

Survivor
Jul 05, 2016
dorms are offline too :(

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
can we get a compensation reward...even if its like 1 pet snack or an energy elixir or something. i have stuff to train my pet in my shared bank but i cant access it

Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
i wonder how long this is gonna take.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2014
Sparck on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:
UPDATE: You should now have access to your houses once again. Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve an issue.

-----------
Wizards,

We’ve discovered an infestation concern with houses that is going to require a game update.

In order to properly fumigate the bugs out of your houses though, we’ll need to temporarily close access to them. We will let you know as soon as access is restored once a game update can be released asap.

Plants will be fine during the time you are locked out of your house.

Please keep watch on this announcement for new information.
hopefully someone at KI will consider adding a bank somewhere in Wizard city that way in case this happens again, you have a way to access your stored items.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Will double gardening be paused while the bug is being fixed?

Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
Doesn't mean that the port home button has to crash the game, jeez

Survivor
Apr 22, 2017
Umm will this remove items that are over-flowed because i kinda have like 140 items in my attic and i just wanna make sure those are safe and sound and i wont loose anything, thats what happened to me on another game so thats why i'm asking.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
UPDATE: You should now have access to your houses once again. Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve an issue.

-----------
Wizards,

We’ve discovered an infestation concern with houses that is going to require a game update.

In order to properly fumigate the bugs out of your houses though, we’ll need to temporarily close access to them. We will let you know as soon as access is restored once a game update can be released asap.

thank gosh my plants will be alright!

Survivor
Jan 05, 2013
I'm just trying to move around some stuff from wizard to wizard for gold and without access to the bank I cant seem to get this done without a second account for trading treasure cards will there be a bank maybe somewhere in the commons or anywhere?

Survivor
Sep 04, 2012
Can you do my garden too?

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
No wonder I've been hearing crawling sounds coming from the walls recently.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
And I was logging in to take care of plants. This is a new one.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2020
Uh... what about our plants? i need my mega snacks for my pet that im working on.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Y'all should add back the pre-2009 Dorm Room until this is fixed

Survivor
Dec 26, 2018
Can you add a Bank somewhere else besides the houses for the moment? I'm stuck with nothing to do right now. I need to transfer things.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
what about our gardens? will they be put in a withering state? i haven't been able to tend to them all day.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
My pets are house trained, BBUUTTT if they make messes YOU'RE cleaning it up! LOL.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
I think a bank in one of the unused buildings in the Shopping District could be useful. Maybe name the guy "Pen The Teller" or something as I'm one who appreciates the play on words you guys use.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
So far I could have harvested Beastmoon plants twice. Are you going to cover that?

Survivor
May 24, 2009

-----------
Wizards,

So, are my plants going to die now that I can't tend to them? Because today was the last day to tend to the pests they would have gotten today, but now I can't get to them to to take care of their needs. If they are dying by the time I get on and I have to start over at mature I will be angry.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Could you please put a shared bank in the commons in ravenwood?

Survivor
May 09, 2020
Can you extend Beastmoon, please, to make up for this? If we can't harvest Beastmoon plants, we can't grow reagents to level up and we will have to toss a lot of seeds that overflow backpacks because banks aren't available.