Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't I gift a house?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2012
Using cards, I managed to gift 2 of my grandchildren houses, but the 3rd one wants the Storm house and the game won't let me buy it?
Not from the crown shop or by logging in here - i can buy crowns - okay and a couple of houses are offered under the crown offers, but not the house she wants!
How do I gift the storm house?

btw, none of them are thrilled with their new faces
their ages? 10 - 16.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
capricieux 19 on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:
Using cards, I managed to gift 2 of my grandchildren houses, but the 3rd one wants the Storm house and the game won't let me buy it?
Not from the crown shop or by logging in here - i can buy crowns - okay and a couple of houses are offered under the crown offers, but not the house she wants!
How do I gift the storm house?

btw, none of them are thrilled with their new faces
their ages? 10 - 16.
If you are trying to buy and gift the house with gold from the crowns shop, the system won't let you. Anything you gift from the Crowns shop has to be bought with Crowns.

I suspect the house is not in the Crowns shop and unfortunately, those can be gifted. The only solution to that problem is trading her enough Treasure cards that she can sell to buy the one she wants. I recently did this for my grandson since he wanted the "Royal Playhouse". But there is also a lot of difference in the price from the Playhouse to the Storm house.

I agree about the faces. My grandson and I aren't thrilled either. They look even more fake than the originals.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2012
Thank-you DragonLady

We are delighted for such a simple solution!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
capricieux 19 on Aug 8, 2020 wrote:
Thank-you DragonLady

We are delighted for such a simple solution!
You are welcome. Have fun and enjoy the game.