Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No main quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2020
Im playing through with my 3rd character who is now level 11 and i completed all the main quests in wizard city except for the foul gaze questline. i cant get the quest from merle ambrose. i dont have any quests with stars around them in my questbook. my username is BruhMerloe and my wizards name is Julia WyrmGiver.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome to The Forums!

As a safety tip, don't reveal any personal information here on the boards which includes Account Data.

Your Username is something only the support team of KI Team should know to assist in investigating account queries.

Now, as it relates to your questing.

The Foulgaze Quest unlocks once you have completed the main questline for Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue and Firecat Alley.

Refer to the Wizard City Quest Tree for further guidance.

If all else fails, you can try contacting support;

support@wizard101.com

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
You must've accidentally done a glitch where you walk out of the quest giver's range before they can give you the quest. Or if that isn't the case, you can check your quest logs and read to trace back to where your quest giver is. My primary language isn't English but hopefully this helps :)