Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn Crowns Button is NOT Working?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
I mean, even in the past it never worked that well, most of the time I never got a video to watch, sadly, and just ended up saying that there wasn't any, and even after a day or two, sometimes still like that. But NOW? It doesn't work at all! I just get an error saying that "The page cannot be found" or something similar to that? Anyone else having this problem, too? Or just me? And is it gonna be fixed, or how? Answers please.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Same thing happens on my account. Click on Earn Crowns ; " The page you are looking for can not be found".

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Please fix, more make more ways to EARN crowns.

Survivor
May 22, 2020
Yes sir, ever since the update the earn crowns hasn’t been working at all, instead it sends to an actual wizard101 website as an error page. But the earn crowns button is still great for going afk, except the earn crowns button isn’t available on steam wizard101.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Yeah, please update Earn Crowns with some kid-friendly appropriate videos. Much appreciated.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Bumping this, hoping they aren't too greedy to fix this, please fix!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Same thing is happening to me. Please fix this.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Same problem on all three of my accounts. Please fix

Survivor
Jun 24, 2020
I’ve taken my daily Crowns Quizzes but for some reason, the crowns won’t show up when I log into the game. There is no indication or notification of the gift symbol on the left side of the screen. I have taken the quizzes daily for multiple days already. Also, the earn crowns videos in the game doesn’t work either. It just says error page.

Administrator
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Sparck on Aug 13, 2020 wrote:
Is it this page that cannot be found?:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/trivia
For me it is the Earn Crowns Video that isn't working on all 3 of my accounts.

It tells me I don't have Flash.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2017
the earn crowns videos have not worked for me either for the past few weeks and it does say "the page you are looking for can not be found" but i have had this work in the past so what is going on?

Survivor
Jun 24, 2020
For some reason, Grub Guardian keeps saying there is an error in the middle of a game. I end up using a lot of energy to restart and it keeps doing this. I know this isn’t related to crowns but I thought I’d mention it. And the Earn Crowns video in the game doesn’t work yet. And for the trivia quizzes, I can find the website. I take it on there but the issue is when I log into the game, it won’t process. The crowns from the quizzes aren’t transferred to the game.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
Since the last update, the earn crown button does not work. It brings up a screen that says, "Oops, sorry", and "click here to go back to the beginning." Click that and it takes you to a play for free screen to log onto the game. It's been like this for quite a while now so I decided to post and ask for an answer.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Sparck on Aug 13, 2020 wrote:
Is it this page that cannot be found?:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/trivia
Sparck, It's the video one; the earn crown icon on the top left of the sreem after you login in to wizard101 game that says :oops, sorry, this page can not be found.

Explorer
May 06, 2013
This is a question: What Terrain land and Climate for Karamelle does KI have in mind and when I heard it is going to be a world of candy, will it be something like Candy Land or Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?

Explorer
May 06, 2013
jetlightning on Aug 24, 2020 wrote:
This is a question: What Terrain land and Climate for Karamelle does KI have in mind and when I heard it is going to be a world of candy, will it be something like Candy Land or Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?
My error. This post supposed to be in the Headmaster Forum. Opps!