Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I deleted my main character on accident. Please help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2018
Hello. I was playing wizards101 last night and right before I got off I went to delete my 2 random level 2 characters and then I get off. But when I got on this morning I realized my main character was deleted on accident! Is there anyway you guys can restore my character? I put in a lot of effort and money on him.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
Travis Thunder on Jul 29, 2020 wrote:
Hello. I was playing wizards101 last night and right before I got off I went to delete my 2 random level 2 characters and then I get off. But when I got on this morning I realized my main character was deleted on accident! Is there anyway you guys can restore my character? I put in a lot of effort and money on him.
Hello

Send an email to support@wizard101.com with your username and the name of the character to be restored. Make sure you have an empty spot for it!

**Never give your password to the support staff. Only username and the character you want back**

Good luck!

Erin 78
Olivia 62

Explorer
Jan 10, 2012
If you need personalized assistance, log in to the account you're inquiring about and click on the "Contact Us" tab or you can email us directly at support@wizard101.com. Be sure to include the following:

Username(s) *do NOT include passwords
Character name (if applicable) *add level & school if all named same
Billing name & address (if a billing question) *NEVER send full credit card info
Any relevant details
If the email address tied to your account is no longer valid, please provide another address in your message for us to respond to.
If you don't receive an automated reply with a ticket number within 24 hours, please double check your spam folder. Tickets are responded to in the order received.