Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Deckathalon Treasure Card Deck problem

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
My deckathalon deck is ignoring several of my attack treasure cards when I am drawing them after the initial draw when I use it on my runs in the tower. The treasure cards should repopulate after each win and only use the unused cards. I should be able to use all treasure cards in my deck and cycle through them to find the right card unless I discard them during that battle. After that battle the discards should be shuffled into the deck for the next fight and so on. But for an unexplained reason the discarded treasure cards are not getting counted properly. This has cost me several credits on Charles Ogreblood so that I could not get the storm hamster pet as a back-up to the one I have on my Storm wizard Charles Titanbreaker.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
I found that the treasure cards had been modified. I forgot the attacks were previously modified long ago. Please prevent players from entering the Deckathalon Tower with modified spells.