Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Headless Horseman Craftable

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Please make headless horseman available as a recipe from one of the many spell recipe vendors. I'm pretty sure it's the only spell dropped by the loremaster that isn't craftable, which seems wrong. The spell is already hard enough to get from her because of the 24 other spells that she could drop instead. But the only other way to get it is as a drop from a card pack that is only available once a year, making it so much harder to find. Throw us a bone! Every other spell dropped from loremaster can be crafted, why is it different for horseman? It would make learning the spell easier by just enough because we would still have to farm for the treasure cards. This feels like an easy thing to implement that wouldn't hurt the game in any way. Please just make it happen.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Yes please. My Death Wizard always wanted that spell in his deck

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
poison360 on Jul 25, 2020 wrote:
Please make headless horseman available as a recipe from one of the many spell recipe vendors. I'm pretty sure it's the only spell dropped by the loremaster that isn't craftable, which seems wrong. The spell is already hard enough to get from her because of the 24 other spells that she could drop instead. But the only other way to get it is as a drop from a card pack that is only available once a year, making it so much harder to find. Throw us a bone! Every other spell dropped from loremaster can be crafted, why is it different for horseman? It would make learning the spell easier by just enough because we would still have to farm for the treasure cards. This feels like an easy thing to implement that wouldn't hurt the game in any way. Please just make it happen.
i am praying they give it a spellment path so buying it with packs or farming loremaster with a new horrible drop rate arent the only ways to get it people liked it more farming for spellments than the spell its self cause it was guaranteed because the spellments are tradeable one could just farm it on one wizard and move it to the school they wanted it on instead of farming for the whole month and nothing gained

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
If made craftable, the reagents should be obtainable.

Please and not unreachable like what seems to be merited in the recent addition of the new lore spells, Rat's Spin (150 Agave Nectar?)
Grendel's (50 Flying Squid?)

Also, it would be nice to provide recipes for crafting the treasure card variants such as Loremaster.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Star Edward on Jul 28, 2020 wrote:
If made craftable, the reagents should be obtainable.

Please and not unreachable like what seems to be merited in the recent addition of the new lore spells, Rat's Spin (150 Agave Nectar?)
Grendel's (50 Flying Squid?)

Also, it would be nice to provide recipes for crafting the treasure card variants such as Loremaster.

it'd be nice if they at least have a reagent bundle in the crown shop to buy the nectar

Defender
Oct 16, 2014
poison360 on Jul 25, 2020 wrote:
I'd rather Headless Horseman not be craftable, instead also be obtainable from spellements and have an upgrade path. This would make the most sense as the other holiday spells (Krampus and Reindeer Knight) can be learned from spellements and have an upgrade path.