Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

TC Bazaar cost

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Simple question, why is the same exact treasure card listed multiple times and with different costs? I fully understand that quantity has a lot to do with it, BUT, let me put this out there:

Death Banshee TC list
100 of Rank 3, 85% accuracy, 285-345 damage = 160 gold

45 of Rank 3, 85% accuracy, 285-345 damage = 180 gold (a shield symbol on it, half yellow half black)

Now, ignoring the shield (which designates which pack it came from), they should be listed together since they have the exact same values. Now, the following have different values from the above.

9 of Rank 3, 90% accuracy, 285-345 damage = 338 gold (ghost symbol on it)
11 of Rank 3, 90% accuracy, 285-345 damage = 275 gold (pumpkin symbol on it)
1 of Rank 3, 90% accuracy, 285-345 damage = 375 gold (antler symbol on it)
1 of Rank 3, 90% accuracy, 285-345 damage = 375 gold (weird tree symbol on it)

Now, let's ignore the gold value, as well as the pack it came from for a moment. The last 4 I showed are the exact same card, yet they all have different listings. Why not just remove the pack symbol and classification, stack all like cards together, and max the TC limit in the bazaar to 999? This would give a bunch LESS entries to have to go through. Instead of 6 entries of Death Banshee, we now have 2 entries. If the attack, accuracy, or anything else is not the same, list it separately, but to list the items, by the pack it came from, seems silly to me.

Does the pack it came from have any value on gold price? It doesn't seem like it.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2017
The pack it came from is less important for hits. It's more important for buffs and debuffs as they stack.

You could have three Feint TC each from a different pack and they would each stack with each other despite being identical aside from the pack.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the multiple entries, however, I would like to see a maximum of 999 in the bazaar, that would be rather nice although unnecessary.