Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to save pictures

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
After returning to play with the summer update, I found that I was unable to take any screenshots using in-game methods. Photomancy won't properly take any pictures when used, and pressing Print Screen doesn't save a picture or display any text on screen. Photomancy does create the necessary folders when used, but no picture is created inside of those new folders. Since other members of my family also play, I had them test if they were having similar problems. We found that while my sister is having the same issue, our mother is able to take screenshots normally, despite all of us having very similar computer setups. I also want to note that I vaguely recall having this problem before the summer update released, so I'm not sure it had anything to do with this issue.

Hopefully this will be resolved, since I've been enjoying using Photomancy since it came out.

Administrator
Tanner Frostshade on Jul 23, 2020 wrote:
After returning to play with the summer update, I found that I was unable to take any screenshots using in-game methods. Photomancy won't properly take any pictures when used, and pressing Print Screen doesn't save a picture or display any text on screen. Photomancy does create the necessary folders when used, but no picture is created inside of those new folders. Since other members of my family also play, I had them test if they were having similar problems. We found that while my sister is having the same issue, our mother is able to take screenshots normally, despite all of us having very similar computer setups. I also want to note that I vaguely recall having this problem before the summer update released, so I'm not sure it had anything to do with this issue.

Hopefully this will be resolved, since I've been enjoying using Photomancy since it came out.
Uho! It was be bad of Photomancy were not actually available for the Photomancy contest :).

We'll check it out. Let me know if it suddenly starts working for you!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I had this problem the last two days, but as of this morning's update, it seems to be working again for me.